FREE WORKSHOPS FOR EMPLOYEES
Increase loyalty, reduce stress, lower healthcare costs, create
a more productive workplace, and positively impact your organization.
It is important for working individuals to make sound financial decisions for themselves and their families. However, most adults receive virtually no formal education on how to cope with financial matters. According to a 2014 Financial Finesse Research Report, over 83% of employees surveyed feel that their financial situation is not under control, with 23% feeling very overwhelmed. Money Magazine has termed this “The Great Insecurity”. A 2010 Federal Reserve study revealed that businesses on average lose up to $5,000 per year employee due to lost productivity, absenteeism, and health care related issues caused by stress.
Just How much does Employee financial stress cost US companies a year?
$100 million $500 million The real number is actually much higher — more than $300 billion dollars a year.
Source: ORC International
The Benefits of Employee Financial Education
- Positively Impacts Employee Morale and Productivity
- Helps Reduce Cost Associated with Employees’ Financial Problems
- Increased Participation in Benefit Programs
- Increasing Confidence in Making Sound Financial Decisions
- Creates Better Employee Retention
- Helps to Improve HR Communications and to Reduce ERISA-related Liability
- Helps Employees Prepare for Retirement
What Employees Can Expect To Learn
- Learning to build a proper budget
- Ideas for finding an extra $200, $ 300, $400 per month
- Tips for reducing debt and understanding a debt management plan
- Implementing a savings strategy, such as the 50/30/20 plan
- Learning how to develop financial goals
- Discovering the best insurance secret ever
- Determining which Insurance is needed
- Which is better for you, term or cash value?
- Understanding how much life insurance one needs
- Understanding retirement plan options
- Learning how taxes matter
- How to reduce taxes on Social Security Income
- Planning an investment strategy
- Tips for successful investing, reducing risk and avoiding losses
- Determining one’s retirement ‘number’ and understanding Social Security
- Learning what every ‘will’ needs
- Learning about trusts and if one is needed
Workshop Block Discussion
Our workshops range in subject matter but all revolve around helping more people get control of their finances, leverage the financial tools available to them, and to ultimately help more Americans reach their full earning potential. Our financial and insurance workshops may include:
- Understanding Your Money
- The Problem
- Lifetime Earnings
- Importance of a budget
- Debt Management
- Emergency Cash FundThe Power of Saving & Goal Setting
- Solving the Insurance Maze
- What Insurance Do I Need?
- Insurance with Living Benefits Protection
- Term v. Cash Value
- What is a LIRP
- Investing 101
- What is Your Strategy?
- Avoiding Losses
- Retirement Planning Basics
- How Much Do I Need to Retire?
- Social Security
- Wills and Trusts