WELCOME YAVAPAI COMBINED TRUST MEMBERS!
We have scheduled a series of FREE financial workshops for you to benefit from called The Building Blocks to Financial Wellness! The series is designed to help our members understand the fundamentals of building a solid financial foundation.
Time: 12PM – 1PM
Where: Yavapai College, Building #19. Room 121
Our new series includes:
Wednesday, Oct 10th
Retirement Planning Basics and Wills
- How to create a Retirement Income Plan
- Tips for a Successful retirement
- Overview of Social Security & Medicare
- Creating a Will & Powers of Attorney
Thursday, October 18th
Annuities: Are They Right for Me?
- Understanding annuities
- Alternative to Bonds
- When do they make sense?
Wednesday, Oct. 24th
Investing 101: Tips for Success
- Do’s for success/ lessons for the pro’s
- Different types of investing
- Investing Basics
Wednesday, Nov. 7th
Living Benefits for Life: Critical & Long Term Care Planning
- The $265,000 problem
- Protecting against critical illness for life
- Paying for long term care
After each block, you are provided an opportunity to schedule an optional private one-on-one consultation with our educators to discuss your individual financial needs and goals.
Sign Up NOW! Fill out the form on this page to register!
Have additional questions?
YCT Wellness Coordinator
Call (928) 776-2238